header

Pages

7.17.2010

Classy & Elegant




This was such a fun card to make! I think I have mentioned before how much I love embroidery on cards. It's fun, relatively simple, and embroidery floss is cheap! It also comes in every imaginable color. I made this card for the Moxie Fab World's Card Style Week challenge. I think this card embodies classy and elegant! The colors are very rich, and I got them from this week's cQc #41:

I'm sure you can now see where I got the inspiration for my card, right down to the pink rhinestones!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the jewel accents!! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH! LOVELY! LOVE the embroidery and are those french knots! How FAB this is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...