header

Pages

7.21.2010

Dark Knight

I hope my brother doesn't read this post (this card is for his birthday!)....

I thought it would be really cool to make him a comic themed card. He loves the Batman graphic novels and movies, so it seemed a perfect choice! I die cut the silhouette from a Batman font, and the rest is pretty self explanatory.

I'm submitting this card to the Moxie Fab World's card style challenge, for "clean and graphic." I realllllly hope this counts towards that style- it definitely seems clean and graphic to me!





Oh yea, one more thing: the layout is from CPS:




2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! How creative! I am sure your brother will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! Thanks once again for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...