header

Pages

4.12.2011

in my beautiful balloon...

I've been looking forward to participating in the Moxie Fab World challenge, "In My Beautiful Balloon." There's some great inspiration to check out over there, so you should pop over!

Here's a card I made last night using some fun paper and plain white string. The balloon and clouds extend over the edge of the card, but I made sure to keep everything within an A2 size so it can still fit in the envelopes I have.




Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Much more fun because it extends over the edges. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dimension here!!
    BTW--Congrats on your Embellish Masculine card! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...