header

Pages

4.18.2011

Moxie Fab Gift Wrap Challenge

Yesterday my husband and I had some friends over for a small birthday get-together. I gave my friend Theresa this cute little set of coasters I sewed. (I found a great tutorial for the coasters here)

I knew I wanted to make a matching tag, but I didn't have any papers that matched the fabric I used. So I took some coordinating cardstock, and painted some leaf shapes with acrylic paint. Super easy!

I also stitched around the tag to mimic the topstitching I did on the coasters. Here it is:


Here's the finished stack of coasters:
And a closer look:
I'm linking the tag up for the Moxie Fab World's Gift Wrap challenge :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, so impressed by such a simple but great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... it looks so professional with all the wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Wrap Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are absolutley lovely! My friends would love such set! A very nice idea! Please write a post on how to make the gift box, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...