header

Pages

7.09.2012

CSS - Release Day 5

The party continues! Today is the 5th day of Clear and Simple Stamps' amazing July/August release!  I am IN LOVE with the sweets stamps and dies that you will see today.  I decided to make a fun invitation and cupcake toppers:




I used watermark ink to stamp little squares onto each accordion medallion (umm...is that what they are called?)  You can see it a little bit better in the close-up below:

Here's the invitation:





There are a LOAD of sets being released today, so check out the links below to see them in action.  I'll be back tomorrow with more projects!




9 comments:

  1. So cool, Jen! Love that invite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inventive. Who wouldn't want to come to a cupcake party?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I l-o-v-e your invitation! I didn't realize until the last picture that you'd used the sunburst background. And I adore how it looks so clean with all of the party info hidden in behind...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever invite! Very cool with the sunburst background. Love the medallions too.

    I can see your blog on my computer vs. having to use my cell. Did you change something? All of your photos are so crisp, clear and bright! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your invite is SO fun! I love it!!And those cupcake toppers are adorable! Love the ruffle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your invitation is spectacular. The whole July August collection was made for me I think. Omg I'm totally In love with everything. There's atleast 7 things I've requested and been dying for. Now I just need to figure out how I can get everything? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. neat projects Jennifer...I love the cupcakes and the toppers...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, Jen! I nearly fainted! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...