header

Pages

9.06.2013

CSS Day 4

Hey folks,

A quick card and envelope to share for you today using some more Clear and Simple Stamps goodies!



I used the new Banner Flags set (and die) along with the Flower Buds to create this sympathy card.  It's always good to make these kind of cards when you don't need them- that way they are in your stash already if you ever need one.

I really loved using the Flower Buds dies, because it would have been too difficult for me to plan out the design ahead of time and mask all of those leaves and flowers.

I hope you go visit Stephany and CSS to see what they created today!












--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...