header

Pages

12.03.2013

ric#49

Yay!  Runway Day!  Just a friendly reminder that we are currently having a DT call...I encourage you to apply!


source: style.com

I was inspired by the colors, and the graphic nature of the bold lines:



The sponsor this week is Neat and Tangled, and I used the awesome Simple Christmas set!!  I love the font and the simple wreath images included.   Thank you, Danielle, for sending the team some stamps to work with! :)

Please visit the rest of the team, and consider playing along!

Virginia Lu- Yes, Virginia...
Pamela Ho - miao
Joni Andaya - Papell with Love
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks


6 comments:

  1. SUPER awesome stamping! I love the graphic feel of this card...with a gorgeous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a breath of fresh air. Such fun colors for the season. I like your card very much - wonderful design. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love the stripes Jen, your simple wreath is fabulous! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Jen! You made this color combo totally work for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bold stripes of varying widths Jen! Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...