header

Pages

12.17.2013

ric#50

Oh my, I cannot believe that the Runway Inspired Challenge is up to our 50th!  Thank you so much to everyone who has helped my little idea become a reality by supporting us!!


ric#50 - Matthew Williamson Spring 2014

source: style.com


I love that lime green as a fresh Christmas color.  I used die cutting and some vellum (along with heat embossing) to create the bell focal point.  

The sentiment was stamped in grey ink to keep everything nice and soft.

I hope you choose to play along with the challenge - there's a great prize up for grabs from Ellen Hutson, and you'll have an extra week to link up!  We have a fantastic guest designer, and awesome cards from the DT...so get moving! :)

Guest Designer - Elena Roussakis
Virginia Lu - Yes, Virginia..
Pamela Ho - miao
Joni Andaya - Papell with Love
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks


7 comments:

  1. The bell focal point is Amazing! Love <3 I think this is one of my favorite inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fresh design and color :) The focal point is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and pretty Jennifer! I love how you put the bells i the circle...it looks so lovely! :) Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect inspired card! Love the Christmas theme and how you showcased the intricate bell images! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! When I saw your card, it made me think "is that green? or yellow???" I love that white embossing against the lime green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this looks just like sophisticated stationery/product packaging!! Love the crisp feel of that lime on white!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your take on the inspiration, Jennifer!! The sweet focal image is so pretty, and the dimension of the presentation is awesome!! Thank you for choosing my project for the last RIC - it made my day! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...