header

Pages

1.20.2015

ric#76

New Runway Inspired Challenge....yippee!!




I love this girl's outfit, but I really love her handbag!  The stark white stripes look pretty cool against the patterned background, so I decided to go in that direction for my card:


Don't forget- the Runway Inspired Challenge is not a color challenge- you can grab inspiration from anything in the photo!  

I love the floral pattern on this paper, so I didn't want to add too much to distract from it. The sentiment is from Halftone Hello, and I stamped it in a soft pink chalk ink. Once I cut it out, I adhered it to my card with foam tape.  It felt like it needed something else, so I cut out an additional flower from one of my scraps, and popped that up too. 

Please visit the RIC girlies! 

Karolyn Loncon - Paper Therapy
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks


6 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...