header

Pages

6.02.2015

ric#85

Hello there!  Today we have a brand new Runway Inspired Challenge with an amazing sponsor...Winnie and Walter!   Not only are they sponsoring, but they also donated stamps and dies for the team to work with :)






This outfit is just SO "J. Crew" to me- preppy, but with some added pizzazz.  I love how the sparkly dress looks peeking out from the classy coat!  

Of course I wanted to incorporate this into my card.  I used Winnie and Walter's In a Word: Hi Cutaway to cut that fabulous sentiment, and used a combination of four different glitters behind it.   As a nod to the trio of buttons on the coat I  added three large adhesive pearls.

I hope that you visit the DT....especially the new addition to our team, Heather! :)


Heather Hoffman - Houses Built of Cards
Gayatri - Handmade by G3
Lindsay - Note To Self


5 comments:

  1. So cool and I love all the sparkle.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on the Runway Inspired challenge and had to come by to see how you made it. So bold and striking design with awesome glitter! Well done, Jennifer!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...