header

Pages

10.06.2015

ric#93

Happy Tuesday, friends!  I think you are going to love this week's inspiration for the Runway Inspired Challenge:




I picked this one because I love her skirt - the colors remind me of sand art!  I decided to play around with the translucency of the new Altenew Crisp Dye Inks, and here's what I came up with:



The balloons (from Birthday Greetings) were stamped in various colors of ink, and then I finished the card with our new "Happy" die cut, and a sentiment from Halftone Happy.

I hope you like it!  Please visit my DT friends to see what they created, then head over to the Runway Inspired Challenge to play along!

Heather Hoffman
Mayuri - Candles in the Garden
Lindsay - Note to Self
Aga - Just Made From Paper
Gayatri - Handmade by G3

10 comments:

  1. I love it!! So bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of love this! Those balloons look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! this looks amazing!! I was wondering if you had used the new Altenew inks :) Your stamping is simply awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing balloons - had to come tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer...I took the Watercolor Exploring Mediums class. I used my electric scented wax ceramic thing to melt the wax... Thanks for the batik on rice paper idea. I like to add the final coat of wax to make crackle surface.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. And this is such a pretty card, lovely colors & I love how you played round with the balloons :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...