header

Pages

11.03.2015

ric#95


source:  vogue.com

Wow, just check out that gorgeous dress from Marchesa!  The colors, the lacy details, and those amazing shoes - this look is just incredible!

For my Runway Inspired Challenge card, I knew I wanted to incorporate the colors, a floral element, and texture.  I then remembered this old textured cardstock that I haven't used in at least a year, so I was happy to break that out :)





My sentiment is from this amazing stamp set which was created by Hero Arts in collaboration with Jennifer McGuire.  Jennifer recently launched an incredible challenge aimed at spreading kindness through handmade cards, gifts, notes, treats, etc.  You can find more info at sharehandmadekindness.com.

Please visit these gals from the DT to see what they created, and then head over to the Runway Inspired Challenge blog to play along! :)

Heather - Houses Built of Cards
Gayatri - Handmade by G3
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks



4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...